She looked up at the clouds and said 'I see God.' When I asked what God was doing she said 'Making Stuff.'

Monday, June 28, 2010

Mold Making! Easy Peezy Lemon Squeezy...

 When we were at the beach I collected broken shells to make molds out of so that I could turn them into PMC silver charms.  Ooops, they got lost in transit, so I took these 'new' vintage shell beads and one of my clear glass 'Marilyn Monroe Skirt' beads and am making molds out of them.  It will be fun to see how they turn out. I also found some cool conch beads. Since I was born in Key West and therefore am a 'conch' I am eager to incorporate them into my jewelry collection. 

Fun fact from urbandictionary.com regarding Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy : It comes from a 1970's british TV commercial for Lemon Squeezy detergent. They were with a little girl who points out dirty greasy dishes to an adult (mom or relative) and then this adult produces Lemon Squeezy and they clean the dishes quickly. At the end of the commercial the girl says "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy".

No comments:

Post a Comment