She looked up at the clouds and said 'I see God.' When I asked what God was doing she said 'Making Stuff.'

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Something borrowed something blue...

My friend Melanie was wearing a glass heart necklace on a very long chain. I was admiring it and she had a great idea to make long pearl bridal necklaces for brides who with edgier taste. I played around with it and this is what I have come up with so far.  Blue quartz chain with or without pearls, a mother-of-pearl pendant with a key a dove, transparent glass with a  dichroic center, and a piece of branch coral. You can wear it long (it hangs close to waist length) or you could wrap the chain in layers to your preferred length. I was contemplating a name for funky bridal jewelry and Natalie came up with 'Bowerbride.' What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment